Alt 29. December 2020, 12:01   #21
FlecktarnRes ist offline FlecktarnRes
Generalleutnant
Dienstjahre:

Deutschland

Standard AW: Patriotismus/Nationalismus

Zitat:
Zitat von peter Beitrag anzeigen
ich musz da mit FlecktarnRes absolut einverstanden sein. Achtzig jahre her fing für mein land die Terror des nazinasozialimus an als die Truppen der deutschen Armee unser land überfluttete. Und natürlich waren nicht alle Soldaten ueberzeugte nationalsozialisten oder soagr Nationalisten. Aber sie waren im Dienste von leute, die man ohne Zögerung Ultranationalisten , Rassisten und Menschen verächter nennen musz.
Mann sollte heutzutage das Wort Ultranationalist nicht mehr in den Mund nehmen und mit dem Wort nationalist auch sehr sorgfältig und vorsichtig umgehen.
Peter.

Hallo Kamerad Peter, Danke für diesen Kommentar.
Alt 4. May 2021, 15:24   #22
cvb1989 ist offline cvb1989
Gefreiter
Dienstjahre:

Katowice

And I agree with Camoboy

Because I think he says about defending war, not offensive war. He would (and me too) fight against invaders. Of course it's something positive. It is patriotic. I'm Polish patriot and I like all the other countries. But if some would declare war against Poland I would fight
Alt 7. May 2021, 12:02   #23
peter ist offline peter
Oberstabsgefreiter
Dienstjahre:

Den Haag

Of course cvb1989 ! When you are in the army and your country is declared war by another country, we would fight!. That is what we also expect from our armies. nethertheless is violence in any way always a bad thing. Also for defending the own country. Sometimes it is the less worst of the worst thing. The 20th century has learnt us to seek for dialogue and negotiations and peace with eachother as countries, in Europe and worldwide. And all those soldiers who came back from war or UN commitment with trauma's.
Do we as people know what we are doining when we send soldiers to Africa as a UN army to keep peace andso on ? Above that: violence always is answered by more violence.
But nethertheless I think we have to keep up an well equiped and well trained army, when possible in european cooperation.
Alt 8. May 2021, 00:57   #24
Gefreiter
Dienstjahre:

Katowice

I'm happy we agree that we would defend our countries. And we both agree that violence is extremity. Of course I prefer cooperation, I'd love all the countries living in harmony. But the world is different and when such extreme situation as war occurs the violence has to be used to defend the country. And soldier has to be patriotic to risk his live for the cause.
Alt 8. May 2021, 10:08   #25
peter ist offline peter
Oberstabsgefreiter
Dienstjahre:

Den Haag

Soldier cvb1989, thanks for your reply. I agree with you, that an army is nescerary for defending the own country, the continent ( in our case Europe) and the democratic values we love, the freedom of religion, press, sexual and racial preference. Unfortunately indeed, this world is no paradise and the perverted love for power and money are always a danger of good life together with all people. So, in that way, on behalf of that values I would wear my uniform with proud and dedication. You may call that partiotic, I myself prefer to not use that word, also not the word nationalistic. Those words can be used in a good sence, but history proves how slightly and easily those words become sources for false sentiments and degradation of other people and countries and points of view.
Were you in the army anyway?
gr. peter
Alt 9. May 2021, 06:48   #26
FireArmyJetBulle ist offline FireArmyJetBulle
Oberfeldwebel
Dienstjahre:

on the planet

Zitat:
Zitat von K.Knight Beitrag anzeigen
Das trenne ich strikt.

Ich habe Respekt vor jedem, der für sein Land eintritt, und ja ich mag das ganze Abzeichen Klimbims und so. Aber das ist primäer erstmal Fetisch und macht mich nur in diesem Kontext geil.

Den nationalistischen Stumpfsinn von Pegida und co halte ich für extrem widerwärtig. Und erst recht im Zusammenhang mit Schwarz-Rot-Gold und Heimat. Ich kann den Missbrauch der Staatsflagge und dem Heimatbegriff aus nationalistischen Gründen absolut nicht ausstehen.
Das gehört uns allen, und nicht irgendwelchen Spinnern, die das für ihre verachtenswürdigen Zwecke umdeuten!

Ich schreibe da einfach mal WORD.

Denn das drückt meine Haltung sehr gut aus.

Wobei ich erweitert für ein internationales Gefüge aus Staaten eintrete, die einander ähnliche,freiheitlich demokratisch gewählte, rechtsstaatliche Grundprinzipien teilen.
Heimat etwa kann in vielen Herzen wohnen.
Ein Sprichwort der Tutchone besagt, Heimat ist, wo man am Feuer sitzt und erzählt.

Einen Flaggenfetisch habe ich nicht sehr. Aber Patches mag ich gern, sogenannte ' Tätigkeitsabzeichen', oder von sportlichen Wettkämpfen,dann Gruppen- und Erinnerungspatches.
Es hat dazu eine Bezogenheit, dass der Träger sie als Ausdruck aeiner beruflichen Laufbahn trägt, oder vom letzten Einsatz mitgebracht hat.
Die Letzten waren vom Hambacher Forst.

Geändert von FireArmyJetBulle (9. May 2021 um 06:51 Uhr)
Alt 10. May 2021, 17:30   #27
Gefreiter
Dienstjahre:

Katowice

Thank you for your reply Peter.
I see we do agree in most cases and Im glad for that. So it's kind of paiful for me that we cannot agree on the patriotic-matter. We have similar goals, we want to protect the very things we believe in. And you still can't name yourself patriot. I guess it might be a German-thing because it looks bad in your country after WWII.
In my case - I won't stop calling myself patriot because in some eyes it seems bad.
And yes - I was in the Army
Alt 14. May 2021, 14:16   #28
peter ist offline peter
Oberstabsgefreiter
Dienstjahre:

Den Haag

Hello cvb1989,

Thanks for your reply. I never was in the army, I hadf no obligation to serve in our army. I am from The netherlands. In those days I did not regret it. But later on, I regretted it indeed. For national reserve, I am to old now. Tjherefore I enjoy my armyfetish. Wearing uniform and thinking of taking part in the army, axercising, making marches and so on, I love it. Besides I am glad that I never had to use a gun or rifle. Because I would think it unbearable having killed a man, woman or child, Although they were ënemies"We make eachother to enemies in this world, we aren'tn , we are poeple, belonging to each other.
Antwort

Themen-Optionen